Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blemish Prone Skin

I don't know about you, but since I hit 30, I had been noticing the continual build up of dead skin and blocked pores on my face. With the build up of the dead skin and blocked pours came an increase in black and white heads and lumpy bumpy skin. Makeup would get caught in amongst the lumps and bumps and wouldn't come off no matter what I was doing.
I was cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturising every day, and still the problem was getting worse, not better until...
I was introduced to Facial Peel Creme by Nutrimetics!
You use this creme every night for a month, then give it a break for 2 months. This month is my third using it, and I think I may finish the jar by the end of the month.
It works by dissolving the glue that holds the dead skin to your face, but it is also a moisturiser; so not only does it help release the dead skin from your face (by washing your face in the morning) it softens all the blockages up too, so they almost jump out of your pores! Squeezing out blackheads has never been so easy and painless, plus I'm not bruising or breaking my skin trying to get them out!
Then, following up the cleansing with toning and moisturising, meant the pores are cleaned out and then minimised.
In the last 7 months I've noticed that I have a lessening number of blackheads on my nose particularly, plus others that I've watched disappear under the build up of dead skin, come back to the surface and then come out - HOORAY!! Also, by the end of the month, my face feels a lot smoother.
I look forward to the next Facial Peel treatment month each time because I notice the dead skin start to build back up again in the off months - even though I may be doing a different exfoliation treatment.
The other reason why I love Facial Peel Creme, is because other people have noticed. Obviously when I look at my face, I'm looking really close up; but to have other people comment (within the first 2 weeks of my first month using it - without them knowing I was using it) that my face looked clearer and better, is really good proof as well as reinforcement to keep using it.

No comments: