Thursday, July 3, 2008

2 - 1


"2 down, 1 to go" is the current phrase in use in my family.

Out of all us three kids, I'm the only one left in the state and by Sunday, my brother will be the only one left in the country.

Peter - my youngest brother flew out to the UK last night!
Mum, Dad and I went to see him off at the airport. Parting is always hard. Now I think Mum is counting down the days till he comes home...
Peter's the one who will be gone the longest. He's got a working holiday visa for 2 years! I guess that means that we're going to have to go and visit!

Andrew is over in SA working on a mine somewhere there (he did tell me, but I've forgotton) so he can travel around the world...

I'm only going to Fiji for 12 days. A very short amount of time in comparison, but enough time to get away and relax.

One more sleep to go...

No comments: